DMPK Project Representative
- To design and analyse in vitro ADME and in vivo PK studies.
- Oversee junior scientists conducting studies but also manage the outsourcing to CROs.
- Act as the DMPK project representative to provide results and communicate data to cross functional teams to progress the most suitable compounds.
- Work across many DMPK aspects such as ADME, in vitro to in vivo correlation and first in human dose prediction.
- Good understanding of regulatory guidelines and contribution to regulatory documents.
- Line management responsibilites.
- PhD in scientific related discipline.
- DMPK representative experience from early discovery through to preclinical development.
- A strong understanding of PK/PD and the application of models.
- Ability to conduct PK analysis with the use of Phoenix Winonlin.
- Experience with a number of bioanalytical techniques.
If this is of interest then please email your CV to email@example.com or call me at +44 (0) 1293 584300.
Apply for DMPK Project Representative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly