Clinical Research Physician
- Contract Type
Clinical Research Physician – Germany
I am partnering with an innovative CRO to help them identify a Clinical Research Physician to work at their Research facility in Germany. As a research Physician you will be responsible for the safe performance of the site’s Clinical Trials and act as a Principal investigator for all of the trials carried out. Engagement with patients who are participating in the trials is a large part of the job, so we require a Medical Doctor who possesses an Approbation and who is fluent in German.
Our client is a leading Clinical Trial provider who provide excellent financial packages and offer good career progression.
Some of the Key responsibilities for this position:
- Conducting clinical trials in line with protocol and to ensure the recruitment of eligible participants onto the studies
- Carrying out clinical evaluation and clinical investigation of participants
- Having full responsibility for the medical well being of participants during the clinical trials and referring to specialists as required
- Taking responsibility for ensuring serious adverse events are reported appropriately
To be considered for this role you will require the following skills and experiences:
- Possess an Approbation, qualified to practise in Germany
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a clinical trials investigator
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in German is essential
- Strong experience with patient engagement either in a clinical trials capacity or in a hospital environment
To make an enquiry about this position and for more information please contact Alex Goodman at RBW Consulting on +44(0)1293 584300 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org