Project Manager - Biometrics (Office or Home Based, UK or EU)
Project Manager - Biometrics
Our client is looking for a Project Manager - Biometrics to join a leading Biometrics CRO. The role can be office or home based across Ireland, France, Germany, UK, Switzerland or Czech Republic. It is suited to someone with a Biometrics background (Biostatistics or Data Management) who possesses strong communication and leadership skills.
We are working with a global independent clinical biostatistics research and development organisation who are committed to help leading pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device companies improve clinical success rates by optimal study design, effective data management, accurate statistical analysis and software. They are looking for passionate and talented people who share their mission of ensuring the clinical development of safe and effective medicines.
- A collaborative working environment that encourages innovation and rewards results
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefit’s package including annual bonus incentive, promote work-life balance, and the opportunity to grow
In this role you will be responsible for providing the oversight and leadership necessary for the successful delivery of high-quality Data Management, Biostatistics and Programming projects. You will manage the budgets, resources, and client relationships, and will plan, develop and execute schedules to ensure timely completion.
- Project Management experience in a CRO, pharmaceutical or biotechnology company
- Background in Data Management, SAS programming or Statistics
- Strong attention to detail
- Track record of managing and motivating strong, proactive project teams
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated with the ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
Please do not apply if you do not have the skill(s) we require as we cannot consider the application if you do not meet the requirements.