Statistician (Entry Level) - Diagnostics - Perm - Stirling UK
- Contract Type
Full time, perm
Salary pr. annum: £30-33,000 pr. annum
Interviews: F2F ASAP
SRG are recruiting for a Statistician role for a diagnostics company, developing breakthrough Medical Devices and innovative solutions.
We are looking for a Statistician with at least of 1- year industry experience, who is passionate about statistics and wants to build a career within Life Sciences. In this role you would be part of a small Statistics Team and work in collaboration amongst the other departments. The right person will need great communication skills and have a collaborative mind-set.
Working within the product assurance group, you will be responsible for the provision of statistical support such as ANOVA and regression analysis, Design of Experiments and Multivariate Analysis and Sample size calculations across the organisation.
• Planning, design and analysis of experiments to develop product knowledge and ensure robust product development.
• Product performance monitoring and manufacturing process improvements
• Verification and validation of new products.
• Quality control of product in manufacturing.
• Regulatory and Clinical trial submissions.
• Validation of test methods and equipment.
• Adherence to GxP and relevant regulatory documents.
• Provide statistical support/trouble-shooting on all product and process quality issues.
• Produce both written and verbal reports detailing analysis and conclusions drawn.
Essential Skills & Experience:
• Degree level qualification in statistics or similar subject with high statistical content
• Previous experience working on Clinical Trials or Diagnostics/Medical Devices or similar
• Knowledge of sampling techniques, regression and design and analysis of experiments
• Working knowledge of at least one statistical software package
• Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing with people at different levels across the organisation and with different levels of statistical understanding
• Previous experience of SAS and Minitab is
Contact, Sabrina ( ) or call 0203 096 4701 or click apply, to be considered for this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Unavailable Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Clinical Trials Manager / Administrator Unavailable Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Data Management / Statistics Unavailable Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Statistics Unavailable Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Medical Affairs Unavailable Permanent jobs in United Kingdom