Lead CRA for Novel Biotech - South East UK
- Contract Type
Working within pain management therapies, this role will have involvement in a yet-to-be initiated clinical study set to run across 4 or 5 European companies. You will be co-monitoring through a number of different countries with vendor-based CRAs whilst also having responsibility for UK sites.
- Deliver the project / program according to the quality management plan. Guide CRAs and advise on critical specific study issues.
- Manage clinical study set-up, maintenance and follow-up study activities through ongoing tracking and review of study progress. Report progress to appropriate clinical management and project management forums.
- Drive high performance and efficiency of the clinical team through CRA project objectives, the conduct of monitoring visits. Provide performance feedback to management on clinical team members.
- Conduct qualification, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits for research sites in compliance with the approved protocol
- Communication with the medical site staff including coordinators, clinical research physicians and their site staff
- Verifying adequate investigator qualifications, training and resources, including facilities, laboratories, equipment, and staff
- Bachelor’s Degree in allied health fields such as Nursing, Pharmacy, or Health Science
- Previous clinical trial monitoring experience gained within a CRO or Pharmaceutical company.
- Solid understanding of ICH-GCP guidelines.
- On-site monitoring experience is essential.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proven experience of building relationships with site staff.
This is one of several positions I am currently recruiting for so do please get in touch for a confidential discussion around your current situation and what your ideal next move would be.
To make an application please feel free to apply via this website, I am also available on LinkedIn to message regarding the role and will accept all invitations that refer to this advert - look for Dominic Mitchell at RBW Consulting.
Please note that owing to the high volume of applications we receive for our roles, if you have not received a response within 48 working hours, do please consider your application unsuccessful.
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £40,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Oxfordshire
- Clinical Administrator £40,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Oxfordshire
- Clinical Project Manager £40,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Oxfordshire
- Clinical Research Associate £40,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Oxfordshire
- Clinical Research Nurse £40,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Oxfordshire