Director, Project Management - EMEA
- Contract Type
Additionally, the Director is responsible for the line management and talent development of assigned project management staff with an emphasis on developing and improving consistent project management excellence. The Director supports the Senior Director and/or the PMO to establish project management standards and ensure they are followed by performing regular assessments of staff performance on projects.
Helps to implement the GTMO vision and strategy; develops and delivers against operating plans & project plans; achieves results in a global, virtual and complex environment; tracks and measures progress.
Leads by Example in creating a forward looking culture of ownership and accountability; delegates for development and growth; identifies and sets up high performers for success; is self-aware and a learner.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Advance degree, PhD and/or MBA preferred
Extensive experience of drug development and clinical research experience (pharmaceutical, biotech or CRO), preferably including leading P1b-PIII clinical trials in respective Therapeutic Area
- Global leadership experience, ideally in a complex, virtual and matrix environment leading large multi-functional teams
- Broader level client relationships and business development experience
- Demonstrated vision, strategy and growth experience
- Financial acumen (P&L, budget, forecast, resources etc.)