Pharmacovigilance (PV) Leader
Pharmacovigilance (PV) Leader / Deputy QPPV
Office based with flexibility
Highly competitive salary + car allowance + bonus + other desirable benefits
Global pharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire are seeking a strategic safety leader to drive transformations and provide direction regarding system management ensuring compliance with relevant legislations whilst supporting the EU-QPPV. This opportunity showcases a clear development prospect for any safety professional working towards a deputy or QPPV position.
Successful candidate will have the following experiences:
- A Life Science or relevant degree
- 3+ years’ experience within Pharmacovigilance
- Previous experience within a Pharma or Biotech environment
- Vendor and stakeholder management – globally
- Matrix Management
- Previous experience supporting a QPPV or within a deputy QPPV position– essential
- Demonstrable leadership skills with the ability to work in a matrix and across global cross-functional teams (previous line experience is desirable not essential)
- Familiar and able to comply with all safety requirements and escalating when required to suitable parties
- Managing multiple projects at a time effectively
- Excellent verbal and written, influencing, presenting and communication skills
Please note in order for your application to be successful you must hold a valid right to work document for the UK as no sponsorship is offered.
If the above is of interest, please call +44 (0) 1189 522 799 or email email@example.com
Specialist in contract, interim and permanent Pharmacovigilance staffing (Medical and Scientific) within the UK for Only Medics and Clinical Professionals, Europe’s Largest Life Science Recruiter.
Clinical Professionals is a pan European life science staffing business dedicated to the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, CRO and drug discovery industries. We provide clinical development, medical technology and commercial professionals to life sciences organisations on a permanent, retained, “hosted contract”, FSP and freelance basis across the UK and Europe. The Group is made up of Clinical Professionals, Only Medics and Regulatory Professionals. An award-winning organisation in the Global Recruitment Awards, APSCo and a full 3 star accredited organisation via the Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for. Clinical Professionals is part of the CPL Resources Group.