CRA II - client-based
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, INC Research and inVentiv Health, we bring together more than 22,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need them most. Evolve in a global company that is always looking for ways to work smarter and more efficiently as the only fully integrated Biopharmaceutical Accelerator. You'll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today's emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge - instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world.
We are currently looking to strengthen our Clinical Monitoring team in The Netherlands and are seeking a Clinical Research Associate for our client to be based from either their office in Utrecht or we can also consider regional employees.
A brief summary of duties you will be involved in:
- Monitoring all types of clinical trials and participating in all types of site visits ensuring adherence to Good Clinical Practices, investigator integrity and compliance with all study procedures
- Data Handling, Reporting, Tracking and administrative tasks
- Performing management of study site activities to ensure the integrity of clinical data, in adherence to all applicable regulatory guidelines.
To succeed in this role you will need the following skills/experience:
- Education - BS/BA or equivalent with solid clinical trial monitoring experience, demonstrating successful performance of CRA position
- Previous nominal practical experience in conducting clinical pharmaceutical research studies in a hospital setting, pharmaceutical company or CRO
- Basic understanding of SOPs, WIs, FDA, and local regulations as well as ICH GCP guidelines
- Good command of written and spoken of the Dutch and English language.