Copywriter (Healthcare Advertising)
- Contract Type
Title: Creative Copywriter (Healthcare Advertising)
I am working with a fantastic independent healthcare advertising agency in Oxford who is looking to add a Creative Copywriter to their team on a permanent basis.
They work with leading life sciences companies, and you will be working on one of their largest accounts which seems to be growing daily! They deliver expert branding solutions, strategic direction, creative inspiration and digital expertise to their clients and have been suitably recognised for the quality of the work that they produce.
You will be working closely with the Medical Writers, so a strong scientific background is not a necessity – they are looking for someone extremely creative who is going to be able to interpret the work that they produce and creative innovative copy that is understood by a wider audience.
The agency works across therapy areas such as oncology, urology, psychiatry and dermatology. So the work you do will be extremely varied. You should expect to work across outputs such as websites, apps, detail aids, leave pieces and iPad presentations.
The Copywriter will be tasked with writing emotionally engaging copy, for healthcare professionals (where subject matter would be patient benefits of different treatment, patient stories, disease awareness etc), therefore a real desire to work in this field is essential.
Requirements for the role:
- 3 - 4 years agency or freelance writing experience (advertising agency experience is highly desirable)
- Experience to include B2B clients and consumer /FMCG
- First-class creative copywriting skills, with experience gained within an agency setting
- Healthcare communications agency experience desirable but not essential
- Experience working with pharmaceutical brands desirable but not essential
- Conceptual but excellent long copy skills
- Keen eye for detail
If this Copywriter role sounds like something that could be of interest, please send through your CV to email@example.com or call 0207 812 7700 for more information.