Team manager Downstream Processing
- Contract Type
Working closely with the director you will play a lead role in the shaping and influecning in the process developments of upstream process development - leading a motivated team of Senior Scientists
- Lead the DSP Team responsible for Process Development and GMP Production and provide in depth knowledge.
- Representing the DSP Team in client meetings
- Supporting Sales and Project Management in realizing new customer projects
- Working on internal projects for continuously improving DSP development strategy
- Establishing new technologies for high throughput downstream process development
- Master or PhD in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, or Biology
- Around 5 years’ experience with downstream process and GMP production
- Use of chromatography skids from laboratory- to production-scale
- Broad understanding of downstream processing of proteins
By clicking “apply” you will be sending your CV to Sebastian Diez at Barrington James. Sebastian is a Specialist European Pharmaceutical Recruiter with broad recruitment experience, a BSc in Biology. Seb will discuss the opportunity in detail with you facilitate your application and will manage the process acting as a link between the company and yourself. He will assist in all elements of the process, facilitate the offer process, keep in contact throughout your notice period and even catch up with you during your first week in your new role.
This opportunity has understandably been incredibly popular. We encourage all interested candidates to apply without delay as it is likely that recruitment will close prematurely. Please direct all questions (if necessary) to “sebastian” at sdiez (at) barringtonjames (dot) com alongside a copy of your CV.