Team Manager Upstream Processing
- Contract Type
Role title: Team Manager Upstream Process Development: Biologics and biosimilars
Location: Switzerland, Basel
Salary: Very competitive + bonus + all the benefits
We are currently partnered with a rapidly expanding CDMO who are looking to make KEY appointments within their company and double their headcount in the next 12 months due to phenomenal investment into the company. If you're looking for your next challenge in your professional career, along with exciting career prospects and fast track progression then this could be the opportunity for you.
- Lead the USP Team responsible for Process Development and GMP Production and provide in depth knowledge.
- Representing the USP Team in client meetings
- Supporting Sales and Project Management in realizing new customer projects
- Continuously improve USP development strategy
- Establish new technologies for high throughput upstream mammalian process development
- Master or PhD in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, or Biology
- Around 5 years’ experience with upstream process and GMP production
- Broad experience with CHO, HEK and mammalian cells and
- scale up from ml-scale to 2000L bioreactor
- Experience leading a motivated team
By clicking “apply” you will be sending your CV to Sebastian Diez at Barrington James. Sebastian is a Specialist European Pharmaceutical Recruiter with broad recruitment experience, a BSc in Biology. Seb will discuss the opportunity in detail with you facilitate your application and will manage the process acting as a link between the company and yourself. He will assist in all elements of the process, facilitate the offer process, keep in contact throughout your notice period and even catch up with you during your first week in your new role.
This opportunity has understandably been incredibly popular. We encourage all interested candidates to apply without delay as it is likely that recruitment will close prematurely. Please direct all questions (if necessary) to “sebastian” at sdiez (at) barringtonjames (dot) com alongside a copy of your CV.