Country Manager - Czech Republic
- Contract Type
Opportunities like this don’t come around too often!
Are you looking to advance your career into the clinical trials space?
Do you want to work for a leading multinational organisation, renowned throughout the industry for its meteoric rise to success and dependability to deliver on global contracts across multiple therapeutic areas and phases?
Are you looking to play an integral role in the future of medicine across the globe?
We are looking to recruit a Country Manager for the Czech Republic, based in Prague, to be responsible for coordinating all aspects of operations within the country. There is currently one dedicated research site as well as a number of affiliate sites.
The Country Manager will be responsible for ensuring operational compliance & efficiency, maximising growth opportunities, shaping the strategy for the Country.
Competitive + Excellent Benefits including –
Attractive and motivating bonus system
Car allowance or company car
25 days of AL plus bank holidays
Flexible working availability
Key roles and responsibilities of the Country Manager are:
- Operations strategy, planning and development – Lead & develop the operational capability of the four sites to support planned growth with a focus on continuous improvement, simplification, automation and alignment of appropriate processes
- Deliver on targets - Review and track the budget with internal stakeholders to consider how best to support maximum revenue and profit, creating and manage resource plans to achieve results
- Performance Management and Leadership of the Local Country Team – Work with functional heads/direct reports, to drive a strong & collaborative culture
- Customer Service and Satisfaction - Sustain, retain and improve excellent customer service in the country by incorporating innovation with products/additional services. Identify opportunities for account development / repeat business in conjunction with Global Business Development team
- Business Development and Key Account Development Support - assist in developing and retaining the existing key accounts to identify products and services which would benefit customers
- Compliance & Legal - Undertake all general management duties including legal and financial and operational compliance, for the country, with the company quality framework, regulatory (GCP, FDA) legislation, guidelines and international standards
- Contractor Management and Insurance - Directs team to identify & manage appropriate third party partners including undertaking regular review of local supplier/partner contracts to identify opportunities, efficiencies and cost savings. Ensure all insurance policies are current and meet requirements
To be considered for this exciting, challenging opportunity you will need the following skills and experience:
- Ideally educated to degree level, in a relevant subject, and possess a demonstrable background of leading, engaging & improving an operation from within the Clinical Research/Life Sciences industry. Alternative dynamic & highly regulated industry may be considered
- Experience of working at a senior management level paired with extensive interpersonal, leadership, & consultative skills
- Fluent in Czech & English
- Collaborative and flexible communication style with the ability to deal with cross functional internal & external stakeholders on a regional & global basis
- Financial acumen paired with proven success in operational growth and delivery
- A proactive and engaging approach to planning, ensures performance measures are in place to monitor and assess attainment of goals and objectives. The ability to anticipate potential challenges and develops plans to overcome them.
Interested? Great, please apply ASAP.
Synexus is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
About the company
“Our Dedicated Research Sites are where high quality staff engagement and top of the class facilities meet with the client expectation for fast enrolment and delivery."
Dr Radoslaw Janiak (President & COO)
Our success is based on a simple, but crucial, principle. We place the patient at the heart of everything we do. Synexus is a world class Site Network Organisation with global expertise spanning patient recruitment, trial planning, management and patient retention.
We recruit and retain more engaged patients, at fewer sites, and in less time than traditional centres, enhancing the quality and efficiency of our customers’ drug development programmes.