Regulatory Affairs Scientist - Growing Consultancy
- Contract Type
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Regulatory Affairs Associate to join a market leading Regulatory Consultancy company. The organisation has experienced growth in projects and headcount year on year and due to this are looking to hire new Regulatory staff members to deal with all operational work. This new Regulatory Affairs Associate will move into the Regulatory team to develop by working closely with a highly experienced management team with a clear career development route. This position will be reporting into the Director of Regulatory Affairs.
- Ensure compliance with Regulations and applicable guidelines on a Global basis.
- Assist the RA department in preparation and compilation of a range of regulatory submissions including but not limited to;
- Scientific Advice
- Orphan Drug Designations
- Perform background research and regulatory surveillance relevant to the projects you are assigned to.
- Life science related degree.
- 1-4 year’s regulatory affairs experience in the life science industry.
- Experience or knowledge in a range of Regulatory submissions.
- Experience with project management is a plus.
I work on a range of interesting positions in Regulatory Affairs that are available within the pharmaceutical industry. I can provide career advice whether you are looking or not, please reach out to me on 01293 776644 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.