- Contract Type
Where are you at in your career? Are you at the helm, ready to take the lead, or a strategist looking to take the reins of a global business? If so, I think you are going to want to keep reading.
Created on the principles of Ethics, Teamwork and Breaking the mould, this Pharmaceutical business is looking to create a new image from the generic market showing that generics are not just ‘copy cat medicines’ but that they reduce the price of drugs to an affordable level and are patient-centric when it comes to drug availability. They are changing the world and need your support to keep doing it.
They need you to be their new Technical Director. On-site, near London, managing Quality, Regulatory and Pharmacovigilance full time whilst acting as a representative for the General Manager of the UK. You will be instrumental in converting Business Objectives into Technical Tasks and in managing the QMS (Quality Management System) and amending this where necessary.
This role is instrumental to this company’s current growth and success, and as such the appropriate candidate will need to meet a certain list of requirements, which are:
- Good knowledge of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Experience of People / Line Management – and having held a role at this level
- Good understanding of pharmaceutical QA
- Preferably be a QP, RP or QPPV
- Be able to be in the office 5 days per week (at least initially for the first 6 months)
If you meet the requirements above, and you are successful at interview, then you will receive in return:
- £95,000.00 - £105,000.00 per year
- A highly competitive benefits package bespoke to requirements
- A rewarding career, with a team that is motivated to high quality and great patient focussed work. The ethics, the joy, and the progress all lead to what makes this company such a fantastic employer.
Think you fit the bill? Then APPLY NOW!