- Contract Type
Our recent successes are driving significant growth. As such, we are looking for an Executive Assistantto join our administrative team. The purpose of this role is to support member's of our executive team with their administration
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- To provide administrative services including diary management, booking meetings, planning events, organising travel and preparing travel itineraries, correspondence and prioritising emails
- Dealing with multiple tasks with good prioritisation of workload.
- Working with high volumes of work, meeting deadlines and working at a fast pace.
- Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Organise and schedule meetings
- Prepare meeting agendas and take minutes meetings
- Manage projects and follow-up with team members where required
- Maintain a strong working relationship with all departments
- Liaise with other staff members on behalf of senior management
- Prepare and deliver monthly reports
Key skills and requirements:
- Previous experience in an Executive Assistant role
- Ability to manage busy and complex diaries
- Versatile with the ability to react quickly to changes
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience preparing briefings and correspondence
- Ability to work under pressure with good time management skills
- Ability to deliver strong team working and communication skills
- Good IT skills including MS Office packages
- A true team player with a positive outlook and proactive nature.
- A high level of emotional intelligence will be needed - the successful candidate will need to be able to learn and understand the needs and styles of three individuals, as well as engage with and gain the respect of the Executive Assistants who are in place to support the Senior Managers/Directors.
- A strong track record supporting a senior leadership team
No agencies please