Medical Device Project Manager
Clinical Project Manager (Medical Devices)
West Midlands, Warwickshire, Worcestershire
Salary - 60,000 + bens
We have an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Project Manager to join an innovative medical device company specialising in developing haemodialysis machines. Having recently won industry awards for their product design, you will find that this is a great time to be joining a growing business.
We are looking for a Clinical Project Manager with some experience of working within the medical device arena. You must have a proactive approach to your work and be comfortable working in close knit team. You must also be an effective people manager with experience of managing cross-functional teams and an ability to pick up the key responsibilities of the role quickly. Some of your key responsibilities are highlighted as follows;
- Responsible for clinical strategy including clinical operations + medical affairs
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements in accordance with study protocols
- Maintain up to date knowledge of local and global medical device regulations
- Liaise with academics, health care professionals and KOL's to promote the product
- Working knowledge of relevant EU Medical Device Directives and global standards
This is a permanent role with flexibility for 2-3 days home working.
If this role is of interest, please call George on 0118 959 4990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Clinical Professionals is a leading pharmaceutical staffing business. We have been placing professional within clinical research for over 10 years so have unrivalled knowledge of the market and can give tailored advice for you and outstanding levels of service throughout your career. We also have great relationships with our clients so pride ourselves on being able to identify clients that may be the perfect fit for you and bring you to their attention. By working proactively with candidates we find you the RIGHT job at the RIGHT time.