Manager, Feasibility and Site Selection - Home based EMEA
- Contract Type
You will have direct line management responsibility and successfully lead members of our global team in translating data into meaningful outcomes. Home based in the EU.
Accountable for supporting the development, analyses, interpretation and presentation of primary and secondary data in support of operational strategy and planning
- Conducts data mining of internal and external databases and initiates/oversees the collection of primary data for use in development of robust strategies for clinical trials (country/site mix, site selection, enrollment modeling.).
- Participates in the development of proposals and bid defenses; provides recommendations on the most appropriate use of data to support proposals and bid defense presentations.
- Actively participates on cross-functional teams that plan, analyze, and present proposals and bid defenses as part of winning new business and maintaining client base.
- Serves as functional bidder for multiple service and stand-alone RFPs as appropriate; prepares/oversees preparation of the budget and text for proposals for which feasibility and/or site identification is included.
- Leads cross functional teams to coordinate full feasibility efforts; responsible for final report creation and delivery, as well as presentation to the client in close collaboration with Covance therapeutic experts.
- Provides oversight/support to site identification/selection assessments
- Bachelor of Science or Science-related degree from a recognised University
- Practical experience and understanding of global drug development and clinical trials including demonstrated experience for the mining, manipulating and presenting of complex scientific data as it relates to clinical research and market analyses.
- Line management experience
Apply here; https://emeacareers-covance.icims.com/jobs/24171/manager%2c-feasibility-and-site-selection%2c-home-or-office-based-emea/job?hub=9&_ga=2.105433795.1529665804.1546848383-1649176982.1531814612