Market Access Medical Writer - I - FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY FOR GRADUATES
We are recruiting for our market access consulting division in central London and are currently seeking to hire Market Access Writers to develop arguments and evidence for use by our clients in communicating the value of innovative medical technologies to the people who pay for them. The role involves collaboration with our multidisciplinary consultancy teams in London and other locations. This will be a permanent, full time position, office-based in London.
Within this position, your duties may include:
- Developing written materials of different types as well as slide decks and content for on-screen presentations
- Literature searching
- Analysis of data
- Development of evidence-based arguments
- Conducting market research interviews
- Development of crystal-clear and visually impactful materials
To be successful in this position, you will need to hold a life-science degree, (Masters or PhD preferred). Candidates must be bright and resourceful all-rounders with:
- Exceptional written English
- Good numeracy and logical skills
- A creative and inventive mind
- First-class attention to detail
- Experience of medical writing, health economics or healthcare-related market access is a bonus
Joining Covance will offer a rewarding career, a chance to work in a high-energy & team oriented work place, and access to competitive benefits. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and a vast array of career options, you’ll be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning. As a Covance employee, your work will be meaningful, the patient outcomes are real, and the results are lasting.
Our mission is to help our clients bring the miracles of medicine to market sooner -- join us for your next career move.
To find out more about Covance Market Access team please visit:
To apply for this vacancy, please upload your CV at https://emeacareers-covance.icims.com/jobs/26691/medical-writer-i/job?hub=9&_ga=2.158923961.205969439.1546855663-872119660.1536135978