Senior Manager, Biostatistics - UK - Small CRO
- Contract Type
Position: Senior Manager, Biostatistics
Location: United Kingdom, home based
Reporting Into: Head of UK
Company: Small CRO
Following a number of successful completed assignments, my team and I are now looking to hire a Senior Manager Biostatistics to join an exciting small CRO that have a global outlook. Our client is a technology-led CRO that has helped its customers deliver highly successful clinical trials for almost 20 years. Their team of experts understands clinical trials and the challenges they present, and therefore have continued to grow on a global basis. Because of this growth, an opportunity has arisen to lead the biostatistics team in a fast-paced, dynamic CRO environment.
What’s in it for you?
If you’re interested in enhancing your leadership skills as well as your technical skills, you’ll be happy to know that our client is fully committed to your career development and professional growth. A wealth of opportunities will help you realize your potential - they provide the support, you bring the exceptional skills. Already think it sounds great? We’ve not even mentioned that you will be part of a diverse European community of fun and smart people joining forces in building the future of clinical trials!
Your core responsibilities:
· Lead and manage a team of biostatisticians across Europe
· Create project-specific strategies and provide technical guidance and support to team members
· Lead the biostatisticians on their allocated studies, planning & coordinating activities of biostatistician team members
· Member of the Biostatistics management team, sharing responsibility for implementation of strategy
· Provide statistical expertise to Phase 1-4 clinical trials in both design and reporting to sponsors and internal teams
This position is perfect for you if you have:
· Minimum of a Masters (M.Sc.) or equivalent in Medical Statistics
· Line management experience
· Expert knowledge of global clinical trial practices, procedures and methodologies (including regulatory guidelines relating to biostatistics).
· Worked as a Lead Biostatistician on multiple, concurrent studies
· Strong experience in programming and reporting inferential statistical analyses using SAS.
· Excellent project management skills including management of resource and budgets
· Great communication skills – especially conveying statistical concepts to non-statisticians
· Developed time and cost estimates in a CRO environment
What our client offers:
· Opportunity to make a real difference in a dynamic and supportive culture
· Innovative technologies
· Home or office based location
· Competitive salary and benefits
For more information, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly!
+44 1293 77 66 44
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Unavailable Permanent jobs in England
- Clinical Administrator Unavailable Permanent jobs in England
- Clinical Project Manager Unavailable Permanent jobs in England
- Clinical Research Associate Unavailable Permanent jobs in England
- Clinical Research Nurse Unavailable Permanent jobs in England