Commercial Lead - Medcomms
- Medical Communications
Our client is an independent healthcare consultancy that is part of a larger network of international agencies. Due to continued success, they are looking for an ambitious Commercial Lead that would like the opportunity to play a major part in future agency development. This is a new role that can be based in Scotland, Manchester, Macclesfield, Oxfordshire, London or Brighton.
In this role you will partner with clients and colleagues to ensure the design and delivery of complex medical communication and healthcare learning assignments, particularly within the fields and rare diseases and uncommon cancers. You will have the overall responsibility for managing broad range of healthcare communications projects from briefing to delivery, handling negotiations with clients and their procurement teams, and leading and motivating internal project teams.
This is a great opportunity to work with leading medical experts and colleagues across all offices and contribute to the future shaping of the agency.
In addition to a competitive salary, the successful candidate will also enjoy a personal performance-related bonus, a global profit-sharing bonus, pension scheme, life and income protection insurance, and 25 days’ annual leave plus public holidays.
- Establishing and building on positive long-term relationships with client teams
- Uncovering new business opportunities with existing and new clients and leading the business development process
- Managing assigned projects including budgets
- Providing clients with a high level of commercial expertise
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A good first degree in a biomedical science (research degree preferred)
- Significant healthcare communications experience gained in a medcomms agency
- An in-depth understanding of pharmaceutical clients and compliance/content approval requirements
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a diplomatic approach
- Intermediate/advanced skills with standard business software packages (Word/Excel/PowerPoint essential)
- Experience gained working on rare disease assignments would be an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an agency where hard work and success are acknowledged and rewarded.
For more information or to submit an application for this role, please contact Sabine Willms on 01932 797963 or email@example.com.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
If you feel that this is not quite the role for you, but are looking for something similar, please feel free to reach out as we would be happy to have a chat.