Marketing Manager, Acute Therapies - Stockholm, Sweden
Our employees around the world are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. This higher purpose binds us as a company in doing work that matters. Do you want to know why is so wonderful to work for Baxter? Go to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY89yj_zSIo
The role of the Marketing Manager is responsible for strategy and marketing plan process, as well as related activities. The role is a Nordic role in the Acute business unit. Ensures alignment with other functions and interacts well in a matrix environment. The role reports to Business Unit Head, Acute. It requires Nordic and international travel, 25-50%.
- Leads strategic process and develops the marketing plan
- Drives implementation of marketing plan and activities
- Drive product launches
- Be a strong voice for Nordic region in European & global forums
- Ensure interaction and alignment with sales and other functions
- Analyze financial data and strong utilization of commercial excellence tools, to drive execution
- Implement value based solutions
- Identify, collect and analyze competitive activities and current likely changes in the macro environment (incl. Industry, political, governmental and regulatory areas).
- Interface with KOLs to build solid relationships and professional education programs
- Build pricing strategies for assigned products/product lines.
- Ensure that we have the clinical competencies and training in Nordic to implement strategy
- Manage the marketing budget for assigned products/product lines.
- Monitor performance of assigned products / product lines and prioritize allocation of resources to ensure achievement of objectives.
Who you are
Required Experience and Qualifications:
Communication skills, storytelling ability. Results driven. Leadership and analytical skills. Excellent project management skills. Collaborative. Skills in market research, pricing, customer advocacy development. Ability to easily navigate in a matrix organization
- Bachelor's degree
- Three to five years’ experience in marketing
- Med-tech experience
- Drive strategy to execution
- Sales background (In a clinical environment)
- Clinical/ICU knowledge/experience
What we offer
“You come into a company where to save and sustain lives actually means something, we take enormous pride in the company and the difference we make to the patients’ lives is at the core of everything we do.”
- A challenging opportunity for you and also a chance to work in a diverse and experienced team with a great mix of people. Joining Baxter means joining a team that you can truly learn from!
- Independent position with an opportunity to build your own strategy and make a real impact
- A chance to build your professional experience in the area of medical devices and pharmaceuticals simultaneously
- Internal training tailored to business needs and career goals
- Stability of employment in a recognizable and established company
If you want to learn more about career opportunities go to http://www.baxter.com/careers.page
Who we are
Baxter touches millions of lives every day. Our products and services are essential building blocks of healthcare. You’ll find Baxter’s products and therapies on nearly every floor, in almost every hospital worldwide. You’ll find us in clinics and in the home. Patients and providers rely on Baxter for lifesaving renal and medical products.
Our mission to save and sustain lives inspires our work and our commitment to expanding access to care, providing cost-effective healthcare solutions, delivering quality products and advancing innovations for the world.
Our 50,000 employees serve patients and clinicians in more than 100 countries and are dedicated to ensuring Baxter is there when patients need care.
Our inclusive culture and a diverse workforce drives innovation, creates trusted partnerships with customers, suppliers, and community partners, and contributes to the success and sustainability of our business.
Every day at Baxter is a chance to save and sustain people's lives.
Equal Opportunity Employer Discrimination: Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.