Vice President Product Development & Programme Management (Medical Devices)
- Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance, Finance / Administration, Purchasing & Procurement, Manufacturing, Engineering, Packaging, Production, Validation, Operations, Logistics, Project Management, Quality Project Management, R & D Project Management, Quality, QA / QC, Quality CSV Engineer, R & D , Biochemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Pharmacology, Scientific, Sales / Commercial, Sales
Job title: Vice President (VP) Product Development and Programme Management
Location: King’s Lynn, Norfolk. PE30 2JJ
Salary circa: An attractive package is offered in line with the experience required for this role.
These are exciting and dynamic times for Bespak and this is a key leadership role which will work closely together with all members of the operating board to efficiently deliver sustainable and profitable growth for Bespak.
As our VP Product Development and Programme Management we are looking for you to:
• Efficiently lead the late stage device development and programme management functions, teams and activities at Bespak.
• Liaise and work closely with customers as well as internally with the VP of Innovation to facilitate a smooth transition of early stage products from Bespak’s Innovation Centre to Product development and thereafter to late stage development, industrialization, commercialization and volume manufacture.
• Provide committed and accountable leadership for phase-appropriate product development, presentations and processes to meet commercial needs.
• Be an active member of the Bespak Operating Board contributing to the development and delivery of business strategy and its implementation.
• Effectively coach, mentor and manage a technical group with broad responsibilities.
• Role model company values and encourage own staff to do the same – Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Results Driven, Customer Focus.
The skills, knowledge and experience we are looking for are:
• Ph.D. or advanced degree in relevant scientific or engineering discipline.
• Significant product development experience, preferably in pharma/medical devices, including experience of managing a technical group.
• Experience in early stage and late stage development programmes, and launch/commercial stage products.
• Understanding and experience of the integration of Pharma Development activities to Quality, Regulatory CMC, Manufacturing, Supply chain, Non-Clinical, Clinical, and other functional areas.
• Experience in the development of products using (electronic) delivery devices an advantage.
• Proven leadership capabilities and experience, with skills to effectively coach, mentor and manage a technical group with broad responsibilities.
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally – approximately 20%.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where all employees feel that they can be their real and authentic selves whilst being treated with dignity and respect. We are an equal opportunity employer who will review your application based solely on your skills, experience & potential.
What we offer you
We want to provide an environment where our colleagues play an active part in the growth of our business. A challenging but supportive environment where talented people can really grow and take advantage of a wide range of diverse opportunities that we offer.
We regularly benchmark ourselves against our industry and we are confident that we offer a competitive salary and benefits package to all our colleagues including 28 days holiday plus statutory holidays, generous employer contribution to pension scheme, private medical insurance, group life assurance, employee share schemes and an active well-being programme.
Great locations as well as a positive, people-focused culture with charity and social activities a part of everyday life. It all contributes to creating a working environment which is friendly, supportive and nurturing.
Millions of patients all over the world rely on what we do
Bespak is a global market leader in the development and manufacture of drug delivery devices. We provide pharmaceutical companies around the world with inhaler and auto-injector technologies and development and manufacturing services.
Our culture is driven by five core values.
Integrity > Respect > Team Work > Results Driven > Customer Focus
Integrity drives mutual Respect. Integrity and Respect are the basis for Team Work. Integrity, Respect and Team Work promote a Results Driven and Customer Focused culture.
How to apply
To apply for this role please click “Apply Now” and upload a CV and cover letter. Without both of these your application will be incomplete.
We are always happy to explore flexible working and are proud to be a disability confident committed employer. We will support you throughout the recruitment process with any adjustments you require. Please contact the Recruitment Team if you require support. email@example.com