CCS Operations Supervisor
- Contract Type
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- To act as the primary point of contact for the company’s operations in the warehouse. This involves management of all site operations to ensure the company meet customer and business requirements through strong leadership of people and process optimisation.
- Lead, motivate and control the community care services team members and ensure all have a clear understanding of their roles and responsibilities to deliver the required levels of performance.
- Compile and analyse KPI/Metrics to assess performance, ensuring efficiency, productivity and quality levels are achieved.
- Develop, implement and maintain SOPs.
- Drive quality, service and cost reduction initiatives.
- Monitor capacity constraints and allocate resources and equipment as appropriate.
- Assess daily completion levels and analyse data to assess performance, understand the variances to plan and engage in continuous improvement/ business process re-engineering.
- Co-ordinate cycle counts and stock management.
- Preparation, measurement and reporting of Key performance indicators.
- Ensure that housekeeping standards and excellent techniques are practices, within the facility at all times, and maintained to a very high standard.
- Ensure compliance with all quality, health & Safety, company and customer site regulations.
Qualifications & experience:
- 3rd level qualification desirable
- 2-3 years’ experience in managing a service oriented business
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to build effective working relationships with people at all levels in an organisation
- Able to communicate effectively, written and oral
- Ability to multitask and effective prioritisation of resources and time
If you are interested in applying for this role please call Nicola on +353 1 2784671 or email email@example.com
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. www.thornshaw.com