International Logistics Co-Ordinator
- Contract Type
There is an urgent requirement for an International Logistics Co-Ordinator to join a Pharmaceutical Company based in The Midlands.
The International Logistics Co-Ordinator will be responsible for supporting all aspects of international shipping and logistics of medicinal products.
Specifically, the successful candidate will ensure that products are transported properly to a vast array of global locations following company requirements and SOPs.
International Logistics Co-Ordinator – Key Responsibilities:
- · Setting-up and executing inward and outward deliveries and collections
- · Working directly with suppliers, colleagues, external service providers and clients
- · Obtaining accurate times for despatch and delivery of consignments
- · Liaising with clients to ensure their orders arrive successfully
- · Maintaining records and supporting internal departments regarding their order processing
- · Ensuring that all logistics administration is kept up to date and accurate at all times
- · Ensuring information regarding temperature control is passed to relevant parties
International Logistics Co-Ordinator - Skills and Experience:
- Have previous experience gained in a Logistics Co-Ordinator or Logistics Administrator role
- Possess excellent communication and organisational skills
- Experience of working within the Pharmaceutical industry or in transporting restricted/ dangerous goods.
Please apply here or send a CV to email@example.com or contact Matthew Wisdom at X4 Group on 020 7812 7700.
X4 Life Sciences is a specialist recruitment business for the life sciences sector. We are part of the X4 Group, a multi-award-winning group of brands specialising in Life Sciences, Engineering, Construction and Technology, with over 10 years of experience in successfully placing mid to senior level contract and permanent professionals across the globe.
Our network of world class talent sets us apart from the rest and allows us to deliver skilled professionals to our pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device partners quicker than the competition.
Our aim is to help businesses grow powerful teams that deliver against exceptionally high standards and we have partnerships with leading life science companies all over the world and have made placements in over 13 countries across Europe and the US.