Quality Manager (Pharmaceuticals)
- Contract Type
A Pharmaceutical Company in Cheshire is currently looking for a Quality Assurance Manager (Pharmaceuticals) to join their team on a permanent basis.
Previous Good Distribution Practice (GDP) Experience within a Pharmaceutical environment is essential for this role!
QA Manager (Pharmaceuticals) – Key Responsibilities:
- Ensure product quality and safety through effective management and monitoring of distribution processes, adhering to Good Distribution Practice regulations.
- Collaborate with other departments to perform QA review and approval of GDP documentation and processes, such as batch release and order checking.
- To ensure regulatory needs are implemented effectively through collaboration with all relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- To maintain and continuously improve all aspects of the Quality management system, while supporting all departments in its effective implementation.
- To ensure that effective processes are in place for drug safety reporting, which are compliant with internal and external standards.
- To identify and address Quality and GDP-training needs across the organisation.
QA Manager (Pharmaceuticals) – Skills and Experience:
- Ideally the successful candidate will be a Practicing (GPhC registered) pharmacist with a minimum of
- two years post qualification experience within a hospital environment Understanding of the EU guidelines for Good Distribution Practice, with a view to being a named Responsible Person on the WDA
Please apply here or send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Matthew Wisdom at X4 Group on 020 7812 7700.
X4 Life Sciences is a specialist recruitment business for the life sciences sector. We are part of the X4 Group, a multi-award-winning group of brands specialising in Life Sciences, Engineering, Construction and Technology, with over 10 years of experience in successfully placing mid to senior level contract and permanent professionals across the globe.
Our network of world class talent sets us apart from the rest and allows us to deliver skilled professionals to our pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device partners quicker than the competition.
Our aim is to help businesses grow powerful teams that deliver against exceptionally high standards and we have partnerships with leading life science companies all over the world and have made placements in over 13 countries across Europe and the US.