- Contract Type
The Project Manager will lead and participate in Engineering Projects along with develop and administer facility Project Management programs in accordance with regulatory requirements and corporate policies, standards, procedures and objectives. In this role you will report directly to the Technical Manager, and will be a well-organised, self-directed high achiever with the ability to work independently or with a team.
- Support activities to scope and charter new projects whilst identifying key stakeholders
- Lead the development of integrated business plans, manage and track project budgets, product cost, and capital, and establish return on investment.
- Produce coherent and focused Project Initiation Documentation
- Provide technical expertise to projects/programs business results.
- Foster and manage supplier relationships in the procurement of equipment (i.e. identification, assessment, selection, and qualifications).
- Create process specifications, request for quotations, factory acceptance plans, validation plans, and other relevant documentation to support product introductions via new or existing equipment.
- Complete or coordinate with plant associates, equipment and processes qualifications (IQ, OQ, PQ) and support the manufacturing process transfer.
- Coordinate cross-functional team activities to meet project or program deliverables.
- Ability to focus and drive ongoing organizational assessment to identify gaps/opportunities relative to the product development, commercialization, and manufacturing processes.
- Understand accounting principles, capital, and expense planning in support of project/program and departmental performance.
- Monitor project progress to anticipate risks and develop solutions before they become critical.
- Obtain and/or negotiate resources as needed, assign tasks as appropriate, and ensure that commitments are met.
- Leading problem solving and resolution efforts to include management of risk, contingencies and issue resolution
- Support capacity modeling and planning activities.
- Mentor others by providing guidance, direction, or other technical expertise.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Will include participating in special projects as identified.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant engineering discipline
- Project Management training / qualifications, PMP, MSC, PRINCE2
- Experience with project management tools and skills; with knowledge of process and project planning best practices
- 5 - 8 Years plus experience in Project Management and / OR PMO Operations ideally in a Manufacturing environment
- Able to demonstrate suitable Project experience
- Strong communication and coordination skills to work across a Matrix organisation
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft software, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience using Minitab
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt would be advantageous
- Must be experienced/knowledgeable in the following areas:
- Plastic Engineering
- Process Validations
- GMP, ISO13485
- Statistical Methods (Six Sigma, DoE)
- Microsoft Projects
If you are interested in applying for this role please call Katie on +353 1 2784671 or email email@example.com
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. www.thornshaw.com