Site Management Coordinator based in Bucharest
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Under direction of line manager, support the delivery of activities as determined by the appropriate country, regional lead or global lead. May conduct specific tasks under guidance of senior staff. Responsibilities may include all or some of the activities listed at any one time.
- Assist the team in the preparation, handling, distribution, filing and archiving of documentation according to the scope of work and standard operating procedures.
- Review documents for completeness, consistency and accuracy, under guidance of senior staff.
- Prepare client deliverable documents using appropriate tools and may draft text for straightforward documents, under guidance of senior staff.
- Assist with completion of relevant Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS) fields, databases, tracking tools, timelines and project plans with project specific information.
- Provide support for administrative tasks, e.g. meeting coordination, minute taking, travel arrangements, faxing, copying, couriers.
- Interact with internal and external clients, under guidance of senior staff.
- May perform IP release activities on small, straightforward projects or support reviews for larger projects.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Good interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
- Good word processing skills and knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Good attention to detail.
- General awareness clinical trial environment and drug development process.
- Ability to work on multiple projects.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and sponsors.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school diploma with 3 years’ experience in an administrative environment or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers.
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech.
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time.
- Travel may be required
Did You Know? We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.