Senior / Clinical Research Associate - Office Or Home Based In Sweden
IQVIA is looking for a (Senior) Clinical Research Associate / CRA to be office or home Based In Sweden.
As you develop your career as a CRA or SrCRA, this role offers you the opportunity to plan and progress your career in the direction you choose. At IQVIA, we do not believe in a ‘career ceiling.’ You can make this role a stepping-stone into wider opportunities like operations management, dedicated customer solutions, and project management. And you won’t do it alone – you will have dedicated mentoring and receive structured quarterly reviews on performance, promotion and bonus awards.
While projects vary, your typical responsibilities might include:
- Performing site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits, plus maintaining appropriate documentation
- Supporting the development of a subject recruitment plan
- Establishing regular lines of communication plus administering protocol and related study training to assigned sites
- Evaluating the quality and integrity of site practices – escalating quality issues as appropriate
- Managing progress by tracking regulatory submissions, recruitment, case report form (CRF) completion, and data query resolution
- Remote Monitoring
You should have:
- A Bachelor's or higher level degree in a health care or other scientific discipline or an educational equivalent
- At least two years of on-site monitoring experience
- Alternatively, you should have an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in Swedish including a good command of English language
- You will need to be comfortable collaborating and communicating with a variety of colleagues and customers
- Ideally, you will also have a good knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements
If you want to make an impact in the global research market, where we are working to make a real difference in patient health, we ask you to apply now and join our team.
Connect to great opportunity™