Single Sponsor (senior) CRA - home or office based in Belgium
In our sponsor-dedicated model, you will work in a close partnership with one of our key customers in order to deliver a comprehensive clinical trial management. Within this team, you will focus on different projects of this single biopharma client(s) in Belgium and gain direct and in-depth experience of working with this sponsor.
Home-office solutions, flexible working hours and a company car will offer you flexibility in structuring your working days and will guarantee a good work life balance.
As you develop your career as a CRA or Sr CRA, this role offers you the opportunity to plan and progress your career in the direction you choose. At IQVIA, we do not believe in a ‘career ceiling.’ You can make this role a stepping-stone into wider opportunities like operations management, dedicated customer solutions, and project management. And you won’t do it alone – you will have dedicated mentoring and receive structured quarterly reviews on performance, promotion and bonus awards.
While projects vary, your typical responsibilities might include:
- Performing site selection, monitoring and close-out visits, plus maintaining appropriate documentation
- Establishing regular lines of communication plus administering protocol and related study training to assigned sites
- Supporting the development of a subject recruitment plan
- Evaluating the quality and integrity of site practices – escalating quality issues as appropriate
- Leading and managing progress by tracking regulatory submissions, recruitment, case report form (CRF) completion, and data query resolution
- Onsite monitoring (and if needed remote monitoring)
- Handling safety reporting and submissions to ethic committee
You should have:
- A Bachelor's degree in a health care or other scientific discipline or educational equivalent
- At least 1.5-2 years of on-site monitoring experience
- Alternatively, you should have an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and French, including good command of English
- You will need to be comfortable collaborating and communicating with a variety of colleagues and customers
- Ideally, you will also have a good knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements
- Willingness to travel within different regions in Belgium
If you want to make an impact in the global research market, where we are working to make a real difference in patient health, we ask you to apply now and join our team. Connect to great opportunity™