*RWLPR Associate CRA, CRA or Senior CRA (f/m) - office-based or home-based in Austria*
We are offering an exciting job opportunity as Associate CRA, CRA or Senior CRA (f/m) to work mainly in the field of Late Phase / Non-Interventional Studies and to join our RWE Department office-based or home-based in Austria.
As you develop your career as a CRA, this role is an ideal stepping-stone. It offers you a unique opportunity to expand your skills and experience in the realm of real-world and late phase research. You will also have training and development to plan and progress your career in the direction you choose. And you will not do it alone – you will have dedicated mentoring and receive structured quarterly reviews to enable your performance and success.
Award winning and innovative, we will give you access to cutting-edge in-house technology, allowing you to work on global projects but with a regional / home state travel remit, so no need for national travel in certain countries. You will be building a smart and flexible career with no limits.
While projects vary, your typical responsibilities might include:
- Performing site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits, plus maintaining appropriate documentation for Phase IV/NIS projects
- Supporting the development of a subject recruitment plan
- Establishing regular lines of communication plus administering protocol and related study training to assigned sites
- Evaluating the quality and integrity of site practices – escalating quality issues as appropriate
- Managing progress by tracking regulatory submissions, recruitment, case report form (CRF) completion, and data query resolution
- Taking part in the study start-up process - contracts management, EC, CA submissions
- Covering Austria, it might be that covering sites in Germany and Switzerland is occasionally included
You should have:
- A Bachelor's degree in a health care or other scientific discipline or educational equivalent
- At least three years of on-site monitoring experience
- Alternatively, you should have an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Fluent German and English language skills
- You will need to be comfortable collaborating and communicating with a variety of colleagues and customers. Ideally, you will also have a good basic knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements.
Monthly gross salary: starting at 2.000 EUR basic - an overpay is possible according to skills and working experience.
If you want to make an impact in the global research market, where we are working to make a real difference in patient health, we ask you to apply now and join our team.
Connect to great opportunity™