Business Insights Analyst - Oncology
- Contract Type
Reports to: Business Insight Leads
- Integral member of the Franchise’s cross functional team driving current performance and future portfolio delivery
- Proactively develop and propose solutions to address gaps through market research (desk based, qualitative and quantitative) by engaging with and working alongside Global brand teams, UK brand Teams and local account teams
- Work with stakeholders (Finance Business partners, Brand Leaders, Payer Evidence, Data Analysts) to provide market intelligence support to design and deliver forward facing forecast models
- Proactively collate, analyse and interpret data, sales and KPIs (metrics and measures) to develop insights and conclusions and thus inform high quality brand decision making
- Drive processes according to SoPs and Code of conduct
- Contribution towards the delivery of the annual P&L, Contribution and Sales targets.
- Manage budget within 3%.
- Proactive gap analyses with the brand team to identify current and future therapy knowledge development in line with patients, the market, competitors, HCPs, payers and Key External Experts
- Scientific degree level educated
- 5+ years in pharmaceutical industry
- Confident in ability to make decisions
- Born leader, someone who is prepared to lead the team
This position is for someone keen to progress and work with an industry leading portfolio launching new products in Oncology. For more information and a confidential discussion about this opportunity please contact Amy at Barrington James.