Clinical Trial Project Manager - Ireland - Small CRO
- Contract Type
Position: Clinical Trial Project Manager
Location: Ireland, Dublin
Reporting Into: Clinical Director
Company: Small CRO
Following a number of successful completed assignments, my team and I are now looking to hire a Clinical Trial Project Manager for a growing boutique CRO. Our client is positioned strategically to exciting Late Phase Designs and introducing Technology to their innovative Clinical Trials.
This is the perfect opportunity for a SCRA or Junior Clinical Project Manager to join a small yet growing CRO. If you are looking to make a move into Project Management, than this opportunity is perfect! Due to the company’s size & structure, you will have the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of Clinical Project Management.
The Clinical Trial Project Manager will:
· Manage the technical, protocol-specific and operational aspects of assigned studies to ensure that project deliverables meet the agreed expectations.
· Organize & provide leadership to a cross-functional team in accordance with applicable project plans, SOPs, ICH/GCP and regulatory requirements.
· Create project management reports, plans and tools, and have the ability to implement across multiple functional groups.
· Oversee performance of third party vendors, and have the ability to identify and implement improvements as required.
· Develop and execute risk management strategies and mitigation plans.
· Confirm and apply quality control activities.
· Manage the study budget(s).
· Participate in the training and development of the clinical study team.
· Bachelor’s and/or master’s degree (in Health Sciences preferred)
· Previous Work Experience:
- 1-2 years’ experience as Clinical Trial Project Manager is ideal, or 4-5 years’ experience as a lead CRA/SCRA
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with clinical trial conduct
- Experience in managing or coordinating international multi-center trials is highly desired.
· Advanced user of Microsoft Office Suite; experience with project management software is desired.
· Ability to handle complex projects; flexibility in managing changing priorities; strategic problem solving and judgement skills.
· Capable of managing multiple projects, timelines and responsibilities.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
· Ability to work with minimal direction.
· Initiative taking and team working attitude.
· Knowledge of ICH/GCP guidelines and regulatory requirements.
· A genuine interest in the field of clinical development.
· Willingness to travel approx. 20% of the time, including domestic and international travel.
For more information, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly!
+44 1293 77 66 44
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Unavailable Permanent jobs in Dublin
- Clinical Administrator Unavailable Permanent jobs in Dublin
- Clinical Project Manager Unavailable Permanent jobs in Dublin
- Clinical Research Associate Unavailable Permanent jobs in Dublin
- Clinical Research Nurse Unavailable Permanent jobs in Dublin