Junior / Graduate Health Economic Modeller - UK - Very Attractive Growing Company -
- Part Time
Due to ongoing success and internal growth, this rapidly expanding Health Economics & Outcomes Research Consultancy are looking for a Junior Health Economic Modeller to join their growing team.
This company have made their stamp on the industry not only with their ground-breaking work, but also their incredible charity efforts and donations.
The Modelling team are already well-established within this business, this role would give you the chance to work alongside and be mentored by some of the most talented Health Economists in Europe, a chance to develop and learn new skills and work in a thriving growing industry.
I am looking for outgoing and personable individuals, who are keen to learn and develop a long-lasting career with an incredible company who help bring life changing prducts to market.
- Assess the cost-effectiveness, survival analysis and budget impact on various projects.
- Create high-quality deliverables and solutions for your clients.
- Building and maintaining client relationships.
- Develop proposals, manage projects, and write papers for publication in academic journals.
- Contribute to the delivery of HTA submissions.
- An MSc within relevant life-science field, statistics / mathematics, although Health Economics is desired.
- Have designed, built or adapted at least one health economic / mathematical model without supervision (STATA, Excel, R,)
- Must live or commute to the offices, based in London, 5 days a week.
- Between 0 – 2 years’ experience working within a consulting / pharmacuetical firm
- An outgoing personality, with a strong work ethic.
- A competitive salary, based on experience and performance.
- Clear progression path, with line management prospects and mentoring from some of the most talented health economists in Europe.
- In depth training, to help you develop your knowledge of the industry.
- Working with a rapidly expanding company, where you can input major decisions.
Evidencia have over 15 years’ experience supporting individuals within the fields of Health Economics, Market Access, Pricing & Reimbursement, Outcomes Research and Real World Evidence. Over the years, we have established long-lasting and prosperous relationships with the top consulting and pharmaceutical companies around the world.
If you believe that this unique opportunity is the one for you, or if you simply want to know more about our services, please send your CV (in confidence) to myself:
**If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for someone you know, why not introduce us? If we place this individual into a new position, we will give you £500, as a thank you for introducing us!**