Quality Assurance Associate
- Part Time
£25,000 - £27,500 DOE
Compass Associates are working with an exciting, innovative, values-led Pharmaceutical business that specialises in the development and manufacturing of Ophthalmic products. This small organisation is growing, and part of a sector that is going through significant changes due to factors such as Brexit, however, is looking at taking advantage of its reputation to grow its base as a true innovator providing best in class eye care products.
In this brand-new role, the Quality Associate will bridge the gap between the Quality Administrator and the Quality Specialist, providing support to the wider Quality team, and becoming more involved in a range of Quality orientated tasks, including supporting the administration of validation of the Quality Management system. The business focus is split 90% devices, 10% pharmaceuticals, all of which is supported by the Quality team.
The Quality Associate is involved in ensuring compliance of the Quality Management System (QMS) to ISO 13485 standards, as well as GDP guidelines. It is a position which is focussed on maintaining an effective system, to ensure product quality and integrity throughout the business. Key responsibilities include;
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of Quality Systems documentation and records throughout the business
- Monitor Quality KPIs and compile to reports
- Monitor & action Quality email inbox
- Administration of Product Releases, Non-Conformances, Change Control, MAI cases, and other QMS systems as required
- Progressing of MAI cases, Non-Conformances, Change Control records and other QMS records as required
- Manage and maintain the audit, approved supplier and change control systems
- Cover for other members of the team during their absence
Our client is a small, but growing business. As will most organisations of this size and ambition, you will find that you will get involved in a huge variety of different tasks, to support the wider success of the business. No two days will be the same, and you will have many opportunities to grow and develop your own passions and interests where aligned with the wider organisational needs.
To be considered for this role you will need to be passionate and ambitious, with an interest in Quality. You will have a familiarity and ideally some experience in ISO 13485:2016 Quality Assurance or GDP Quality Assurance. You should be / have;
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to work in a small business
- A keen eye for detail
- A critical thinker
- A collaborative problem solver
- Team player/people person
- Keen to learn new things
- Passionate about the role
- Not afraid of paperwork and manual paperwork administration
Experience and an interested in administrative QMS and supporting roles is desirable, however for the right person, with the right focus and passion, other relevant experience will be considered
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who is looking to take the next step in their career and grow professionally within Quality in Pharmaceuticals / Medical Devices. If you would like to be considered for this position, contact David Jolley directly on 02393 877 358 or 07738 58 66 27. Alternatively, email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Compass Associates Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer £200 worth of John Lewis Vouchers for each successful recommendation.