- Clinical Research, Clinical Administrator, Clinical Project Manager, Clinical Research Associate, Clinical Research Nurse, Clinical Services, Clinical Supplies, Clinical Trials Manager / Administrator, Drug Safety, Feasibility, Pharmacoeconomics, Pharmacovigilance, Study Site Coordinator, Study Start Up, Data Management / Statistics, Clinical Data Management, Informatics, Statistics, Medical Affairs, Medical Advisor, Quality, QA / QC, Quality Validation Engineer, R & D , Pre - clinical, Regulatory Affairs
This role offers a rare opportunity to work outside of the CRO environment and will see you playing a part in the development of industry-leading drugs across a couple of different therapy areas.
- Conduct qualification, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits for research sites in compliance with the approved protocol
- Communication with the medical site staff including coordinators, clinical research physicians and their site staff
- Verifying adequate investigator qualifications, training and resources, including facilities, laboratories, equipment, and staff
- Medical record and research source documentation verification against case report form data
- Regulatory document review
- Verification and review of adverse events, serious adverse events, concomitant medications and corresponding illnesses to confirm accurate data reporting in accordance with the protocol
- Assessing the clinical research site’s patient recruitment and retention success and offering suggestions for improvement
- Completion of monitoring reports and follow-up letters, which includes providing summaries of the significant findings, deviations, deficiencies, and recommended actions to secure compliance.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree; Health or life science related field preferred
- 18 months+ of proven CRA experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft® Office
- Strong communication and presentation skills a plus
This is one of several positions I am currently recruiting for so do please get in touch for a confidential discussion around your current situation and what your ideal next move would be.
To make an application please feel free to apply via this website, I am also available on LinkedIn to message regarding the role and will accept all invitations that refer to this advert - look for Dominic Mitchell at RBW Consulting.
Please note that owing to the high volume of applications we receive for our roles, if you have not received a response within 48 working hours, do please consider your application unsuccessful.