Clinical Study Start-up Manager - Line Manager
- Contract Type
Following company growth, our client is seeking a Study Start-up Manager to line manage a team of Regulatory Coordinators across the DACH region. This position is perfect for someone who has extensive experience within clinical study start-up (SSU)/ Clinical Trial Applications and is looking to be part of a growing company where they can help train and develop junior members of staff.
This is a permanent and office based position within the Munich area.
For a confidential discussion, apply to this requisition and we can arrange a call.
- Manage and execute all aspects of global SSU
- Quality checks on submission documents and any other site essential documents
- Presenting and attending bid defence meetings
- Line management of Regulatory Coordinators
- Life Science related degree
- More than 5 years of experience working within a Clinical Research setting
- Great knowledge and hands on experience with Clinical Trial Applications
- Previous line management experience
- Fluent in both English & German
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Planet Pharma is an Employment Agency providing Global Staffing services.