Clinical Trial Coordinator - Sponsor Dedicated
- Part Time
Evolve in a global company that is always looking for ways to work smarter and more efficiently as the only fully integrated Biopharmaceutical Accelerator. You'll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today's emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge - instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world.
We are currently looking for a Clinical Ops Specialist to participate in the planning and coordination activities around the clinical trial aspects of a clinical project or program.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading Biotech company with a strong reputation within the industry and a great place to work and learn.
Acting as Clinical Trial Coordinator, you will support the project team or program team to achieve quality results in a cost-effective and timely manner. In doing this, the CTC represents Syneos Health to the sponsor, CRO, site personnel, and colleagues with professionalism and integrity.
- Support the study and/or program team(s) in the successful execution of assigned clinical trials and programs, in compliance with international GCP guidelines/regulations and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Partner with the Clinical Operations Lead (COL) and Study Management Team (SMT) members and/or the Director, Clinical Operations Science (DCOS) and Clinical Development Team (CDT)
- Own the development and ongoing maintenance of key operational plans and tools to ensure that on-time completion, accuracy, and quality standards are maintained through the course of the program and/or study.
- Ensure the initial population and maintenance of internal systems and tools is accurate, complete and provides a clear understanding of why any changes occur.
- Assumes relevant tasks, based on experience and training, in support of program and/or study delivery
- Follows established procedures and SOPs, seeks ways to improve and streamline.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, the following requirements will be needed:
- Bachelor’s level degree in life sciences, pharmacy or nursing preferred
- Experience within the Pharmaceutical/CRO industry
- Basic knowledge of clinical trial operations, ICH GCP Guidelines and other applicable regulatory requirements
- Experience working in a team across multiple functional areas (e.g., Quality Assurance, Data Management, Medical Affairs, Finance)
- Excellent communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and multi-task with high level of independence
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Experience with Project Management software (MS Project) desirable, but not required
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees. #LI-LM1
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £20,000 - £29,999 Part Time jobs in Maidenhead
- Clinical Project Manager £20,000 - £29,999 Part Time jobs in Maidenhead
- Clinical Research Associate £20,000 - £29,999 Part Time jobs in Maidenhead
- Clinical Services £20,000 - £29,999 Part Time jobs in Maidenhead
- Clinical Trials Manager / Administrator £20,000 - £29,999 Part Time jobs in Maidenhead