Senior Medical Director - Cardiology
Senior Medical Director – Cardiology
I am currently searching for a Board-Certified Cardiologist who has previous experience of working for a Clinical Research Organisation at a Global level. This opportunity is within the Medical team and requires someone with strong leadership skills and management experience.
Our client is a leading Clinical Development company who have supported the development and commercialisation of some of the worlds most important drugs in a broad spectrum of Therapy Areas.
The responsibilities of this position will include but not be limited to:
- Raising the company’s profile and alongside business development making sure the company are the preferred partner to Pharmaceutical and Biotech organisations
- Retaining a consultative relationship with all clients through the entire project lifecycle
- Work cross functionally with internal stakeholder groups to help develop strategic plans for new and existing projects and ensure project deliverables are achieved
- Deliver Medical training to project teams and colleagues
- Provide medical expertise at investigator meetings, kick off meetings and face to face client meetings
To be considered for this challenging and rewarding opportunity our client’s requirements are:
- A medical qualification with licence to practice and board certification in Cardiology
- Prior experience working for a Clinical Research Organisation in a Medical Affairs capacity
- Skilled in writing clinical study reports and manuscripts for scientific publications
To make an enquiry about this position and for more information please contact Alex Goodman at RBW Consulting on +44(0)1293 584300 or via email email@example.com