Global Senior Risk Minimization Physician - Switzerland
We are looking for an experienced Pharmacovigilance Physician with a particular focus on Risk Management and Minimization. This person needs to be passionate about the work involved and have ambition to grow this business from within. If this sounds like you, keep reading!
- Ensure that the benefit risk assessment is current for a specific set
- Be accountable, in a matrix organization, for the benefit and risk activities including signal detection, risk management, mitigation plans, safety analyses in aggregate reports, medical review of ICSR as needed. ??
- Be responsible of the scientific review of safety related information in CCDS, CSI, product labelling, investigator brochures, DSUR/PSUR/PBRER as well as in responses to specific questions from Health Authorities.
- Propose measures aiming at minimizing risks during clinical development; release/update the Development Risk Management Plans (DRMPs); ??
- For assigned compounds, interact with internal and external stakeholders to ensure monitoring of safety profile, signal validation & signal validation & signal evaluation, and propose appropriate risk management and risk minimization measures;
- Medical Doctor
- 8+ years Pharmacovigilance experience in Pharma/CRO/ other suitable environment
- Risk Management
- Signal Detection and Evaluation
- Passionate – able mind set
This opportunity has understandably been incredibly popular. We encourage all interested candidates to apply without delay as it is likely that recruitment will close prematurely. Please direct all questions (if necessary) to “Chris” at firstname.lastname@example.org cswain (at) barringtonjames (dot) com alongside a copy of your CV.