Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Horley, Surrey
Voted the number 1 Recruitment Company to work in the South of England in the ‘The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies To Work For’ and with over 25% of the office earning £100K plus, Barrington James specialises in placing experienced Pharmaceutical professionals in Pharma, Biotech and Medical Device companies. We offer a young and vibrant company to work in, hiring experienced and graduate levels with tailored training provided to trainee employees.
• Huge earning potential - uncapped commission
• Annual holidays for the whole company – extra half day off extra month for hitting target, 4 extra days a year for good attendance and birthday off
• Team incentives for weekend trips, sports events and lunch clubs at London restaurants
• Fast Career Progression – progress to Sales Manager within 2 years
• Horley office with sociable and energetic environment
You will be joining the recruitment team as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, along with other graduates, where you will be placing top level executives into the most prominent companies in the Pharmaceuical Industry. Your responsibilities will include:
• Sourcing of Experienced Candidates
• Interviewing Candidates
• Candidate Prepping and Feedback
• New Business Lead Sourcing / Business development
• Face to face negotiations with existing clients
Although Business-to-Business Sales, over-the-phone sales, or Recruitment experience would be beneficial, it is not necessary as we have a fantastic Training programme.
Apply to this role if you are:
• A recent University graduate
• Want to earn high end commission in a Sales Environment
Please direct all questions (if necessary) to “Chris” at firstname.lastname@example.org cswain (at) barringtonjames (dot) com alongside a copy of your CV.
Posted by Chris Swain Team Sales Manager EMEA