SENIOR MEDICAL DIRECTOR - Dermatology - BOARD CERTIFICATION Dermatologist
- Clinical Research, Clinical Development, Pharmacovigilance, Healthcare, Carer / Healthcare Assistant, Nurse, Physician / Doctor, Marketing, Advertising, Medical Affairs, Medical Advisor, Medical Communications, Creative Design, Editorial, Medical Information, Medical Writing, Project Management, R & D Project Management, R & D , Biochemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Pharmacology, Pre - clinical, Scientific, Sales / Commercial, Business Development
* Providing input into the creation of the protocol and other study-related documents
* Participating in discussions with regulators, key opinion leaders, senior management and clients
* Delivering training to external project teams and colleagues
* Reviewing medical data on the indication, inclusion / exclusion criteria and other medical issues to ensure the overall project deliverables are achieved
* Sharing your vast medical expertise at investigator meetings, kick-off meetings, and client face-to-face meetings
* Working closely with the Drug Safety teams to evaluate Serious Adverse Events and to develop Safety Management Plans, Pharmacovigilance Plans and Risk Management Plans
Medical Doctor - Dermatologist (board certification)
* A proven track record in industry (pharma or CRO environment) supported by clinical practice experience will ensure you have the skills necessary to succeed in this role
* Familiarity with phase II/III projects (either in industry or as an Investigator) along with project management and leadership skills are required.
* Strong communication skills in English and a genuine desire to contribute to drug development and patient wellbeing in a commercial environment are necessary
This opportunity has understandably been incredibly popular. We encourage all interested candidates to apply without delay as it is likely that recruitment will close prematurely. Please direct all questions (if necessary) to “Chris” at firstname.lastname@example.org cswain (at) barringtonjames (dot) com alongside a copy of your CV.
Posted by Chris Swain Team Sales Manager