Business Insights Analyst - Oncology
- Clinical Research, Clinical Development, Data Management / Statistics, Clinical Data Management, Informatics, SAS Programming, Statistics, Healthcare, Carer / Healthcare Assistant, Nurse, Physician / Doctor, Information Technology, Design, Information Services, Programming, Marketing, Advertising, Medical Affairs, Medical Advisor, Medical Communications, Creative Design, Editorial, Medical Information, Medical Writing, R & D , Pre - clinical, Sales / Commercial, Business Development
The Business Insights Analyst will be responsible for the provision of KPIs to aid and inform the Brand Team in Brand Planning and flawless performance execution.
Experience in Oncology is not needed, if you are interested to move into this exciting area, please apply.
- Write high-quality, concise and insightful market analysis deliverables designed for key decision-makers, deliver insightful presentations that clearly and succinctly highlight the actionable insights combined with business implications/strategic & tactical options
- Contribute to the scope and direction of oncology products, while working under editorial and production deadlines.
- Challenge the link between strategic and tactical plans based on new and changing market and customer understanding.
- Works collaboratively with Medical & Healthcare Affairs teams: Payer Evidence, Medical Excellence /Medical Affairs, Legal, HR and Finance – To support brand development across therapy area(s) through effective understanding of the market: specifically, responsible for opportunity analysis, competitor awareness, positioning, sales forecasting and horizon scanning
- Ensure the development and delivery of TA/Brand long-range forecast(s) derived through the application of key insights and assumptions
- Conduct primary research via interviews and surveys with medical and health experts.
- Interact with, develop and maintain productive relationships
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams and contribute to corporate initiatives.
- Present market findings internally and externally via meetings, webinars and analyst calls.
- Stay abreast of events in oncology drug development.
- A first or upper second-class degree in biological/medical/or other science discipline.
- A Masters or higher degree (PhD, MBA) and/or relevant experience in the biopharma, healthcare, market research, analytical support / insights generation
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and objectively in written and spoken English.
- A flexible and collaborative approach to work.
- Enthusiasm for oncology
If you fulfill our criteria and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV and cover letter to complete your application.
This opportunity has understandably been incredibly popular. We encourage all interested candidates to apply without delay as it is likely that recruitment will close prematurely. Please direct all questions (if necessary) to “Chris” cswain (at) barringtonjames (dot) com alongside a copy of your CV.
Posted by Chris Swain Team Sales Manager