Program Oversight Director - Translational Science - France
Are you an expert Program Manager looking to implement your experiences and take on strategic oversight for a fresh and dynamic group? This is an excellent opportunity to work within a global, leading CRO overseeing a significant team. You will take on broad responsibilities and will also benefit from a highly competitive salary package, whilst benefiting from working within a fantastic location.
As Director of Program Oversight, you will:
- Define and implement effective but lean program management systems and planning tools within Early Phase Translational Science.
- Manage Program Leaders and Planning/tracking Teams.
- Ensure consolidation of quotes for costs and timelines for new projects.
- Support effective interactions of Translational Science within the broader organization.
- In collaboration with Business Development and other translational science leaders, define and align business strategy and tactics to orient and enhance market share capture.
- Establish and adapt the organizational structure in order to achieve expected results.
- Responsible for performing activities that are in compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies, Standard Operating Procedures and Operating Guidelines and performing other duties as assigned by management.
- Oversee development of direct reports by setting goals, conducting performance reviews, evaluating and monitoring training needs, creating development plans, mentoring, and coaching
- Set priorities and schedule activities of departmental resources, implement company objectives, and create solutions to address business and operational challenges.
- Support business development and meet with customers.
- MSc or PhD within a Science field or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Relative alternate certification may be considered acceptable.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience would be considered an asset.
- Experience in translational pharmacology and/or translational medicine will be considered an asset.
- In-depth understanding and knowledge of the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry in general, and the SMID community specifically.
- Extensive knowledge of ICH guidelines and other applicable regulatory requirements.
- Experience within a client-service environment, either in a contract laboratory or within a core group at a pharmaceutical company.
- Demonstrated strong leadership, line and/or cross-functional management, tactical and strategic thinking skills.