Permanent Role - EU
Jonathan Cunliffe at Umbilical Life has been retained to source a Biostatistician based in the North Germany.
I would like to speak to talented individuals who wish to be an integral part of an exciting team. For a confidential conversation call Jonathan Cunliffe on +49 3221 421 9777 or email Jonathan@umbilical-life.com.
- Planning and execution of statistical evaluations of phase I-IV clinical trials.
- Involved in statistical tasks related to clinical trials, e.g. conducting sample size calculations, writing Statistical Analysis Plans (SAPs), preparation of Tables, Figures and Listings (TFLs).
- Statistical programming (SAS).
- Communication with customers and authorities.
- Coordinate and lead a project team to successful completion of a project within timelines and budget.
- University degree in statistics, mathematics or other scientific discipline with high statistical-methodological share
- 3 years professional experience in a Biostatistician role.
- Good knowledge of biostatistical methods in clinical research.
- Good understanding of SAS, with understanding of R being desirable.
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills – German is desirable.
- Goal-oriented, quality-conscious work on changing projects, even under time pressure
- Curiosity and willingness to independently familiarize with new topics
For a confidential discussion please contact
Jonathan Cunliffe at Umbilical on
+49 3221 421 9777 or email Jonathan@umbilical-life.com