Permanent Role - Homebased -Oncology
Jonathan Cunliffe at Umbilical Life has been retained to source a Principal Biostatistician to be homebased across Europe for a major CRO.
I would like to speak to talented individuals who wish to be an integral part of an exciting team. For a confidential conversation call Jonathan Cunliffe on +49 3221 421 9777 or email Jonathan@umbilical-life.com.
- Apply knowledge of basic and complex statistical design, analysis, and programming techniques
- Efficiently and effectively coordinate statistical activities for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Serve as primary statistical representative for biometrics standalone projects or otherwise complex studies.
- Participate in bids & proposal as well as marketing activities for Covance.
- Effectively manage broad based projects such as NDA submissions or complex, multi-protocol programs, potentially coordinating activities across multiple locations
- Maintain awareness of project budgets and tasks, and effectively communicate the status of such tasks to line management and the project manager, as appropriate
- Provide guidance and work direction to Level 1 – 3 Biostatisticians. Actively monitor project budgets and help staff identify resource or scope of work changes.
- Interact with project team and line manager to identify project priorities and communicate such activities and associated timelines to departmental management
- Master’s degree, equivalent, or higher in Biostatistics or related field
- 10-12 years of Industry experience
- 4-6 years for Oncology experience with 2-3 years of early phase oncology experience.
- Experience with Adaptive Design trials and Umbrella/Platform trials preferred but not required
- Experience with Bayesian analysis preferred
- Ability to write code to validate efficacy outputs required
- Excellent communications skills (written and spoken) for both internal and external communications.
- Experience with regulatory submissions and support preferred
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of data and information during interactions with staff at all levels
- Extensive experience in leading statistical activities in clinical research
- Ability to program in one or more statistical software packages used to conduct statistical analyses
- Proven ability to effectively communicate statistical concepts
- You must have previous experience of working as a Senior level Biostatistician in either a biotech, CRO or pharma company
For a confidential discussion please contact
Jonathan Cunliffe at Umbilical on
+49 3221 421 9777 or email Jonathan@umbilical-life.com