Senior Clinical Research Associate – 12 month Contract (Georgia)
- Contract Type
Joshua Leggett is currently partnered with an innovative CRO who is in search for a Senior Clinical Research Associate.
The SCRA will be responsible to provide clinical and regulatory expertise for the clinical studies.
By joining my clients ever growing team, you will have an extraordinary chance to build an everlasting relationship for many future opportunities.
- Responsibility for all aspects of the study site monitoring
- Reporting trial data accurately and verifiable from the source documents
- Conducting the trial in accordance with the protocols & amendments
- Ability to travel no more than 50%
- Looking after all standard operating procedures, ICH, GCP guidelines and regulatory requirements
- 2 years clinical monitoring experience
- BSc in life science
- Strong knowledge of Quality systems & clinical trial process
- Fluent in English and the local language
- Extensive knowledge of ICH GCP Guidelines, and knowledge of regulatory requirements
If you are looking for an exciting new contract position, please get in contact with me;
T: +44 (0)1293 776644