Freelance Clinical Project Manager - Early Phase Oncology
- Contract Type
Accountable for the delivery of one or more studies from protocol through to study report and archiving within early phase oncology.
- You will be accountable for managing the interface between the company, Phase 1 Units, CROs and other vendors to ensure assigned studies are delivered according to contract specifications, with high quality, on time and on budget.
- You will also be accountable for leading the internal and clinical study team which will see you leading study specific decision-making, developing strategies for increasing study efficiencies and co-ordinate issue detection, resolution and, where necessary, escalation to the Program Delivery Leads.
- Clinical trial management in Early Phase within Oncology and team leadership Motivation, mentoring and integration of individuals on multi-functional international teams
- Delivery of scientific/medical presentations and training to both large and small audiences Excellent verbal and written communication in English Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Negotiation skills Scientific and technical knowledge: GCP and regulatory environment
This is one of several positions I am currently recruiting for so do please get in touch for a confidential discussion around your current situation and what your ideal next move would be.
To make an application please feel free to apply via this website, I am also available on LinkedIn to message regarding the role and will accept all invitations that refer to this advert - look for Dominic Mitchell at RBW Consulting.
Please note that owing to the high volume of applications we receive for our roles, if you have not received a response within 48 working hours, do please consider your application unsuccessful.