Clinical Site Payments & Budget Manager - London
- Contract Type
- Develop study investigator budgets and payment schedules for global studies;
- Oversee site payments to ensure accuracy and timeliness.
- Provide oversight and guidance to site payments associates in the UK, Belgium and Netherlands; and
- Initiate collaboration between site payments and contracts associates to adhere to study start-up timelines.
- Bachelor's degree with at least 4 years of pharmaceutical industry experience, preferably in clinical operations;
- Broad knowledge of clinical trial conduct, specifically patient recruitment, tracking, and projections; and,
- Ability to develop budgets and make decisions regarding the ongoing management of the investigator grants budget for multiple studies.
This is one of several positions I am currently recruiting for so do please get in touch for a confidential discussion around your current situation and what your ideal next move would be.
To make an application please feel free to apply via this website, I am also available on LinkedIn to message regarding the role and will accept all invitations that refer to this advert - look for Dominic Mitchell at RBW Consulting.
Please note that owing to the high volume of applications we receive for our roles, if you have not received a response within 48 working hours, do please consider your application unsuccessful.
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £40,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Clinical Administrator £40,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Clinical Project Manager £40,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Clinical Research Associate £40,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Clinical Research Nurse £40,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)