Senior Project Manager - Genomics Projects
We are currently partnering a healthcare technology company who are seeking a Senior Project Manager based in Oxford to lead their Genomics program. This company develops clinically validated software applications that create clinician and patient benefit, and has partnerships with various Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology organisations as well as a unique partnership with the NHS. They are looking for people on both a permanent and contract basis.
- Establish scope and detailed requirements for the project. Includes facilitating requirements gathering sessions with key stakeholders, documenting the requirements, and managing the requirements through the life of the project.
- Lead cross-functional collaboration between the clinical champions, technology partners, multiple trusts and internal data-analytics team
- Create and maintain project documentation throughout the lifecycle of the project and ensure documentation is standardised across projects.
- Ensure the project has a defined scope and that this scope is adhered to throughout the lifetime of the engagement.
- Minimum of 5 years Project Management experience
- Experience within Biobanks, or large Genomic databases and technologies would be preferred.
- Exposure to Machine Learning and AI preferable, but not essential
- Company share option scheme
- 5% employer matched Pension scheme
- Free Gym Membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- A challenging and fun environment that rewards results
My client is looking for someone to start in Q1 and to work from their office in Oxford. For more information, please get in touch.