- Contract Type
Contract: 12 months
County Cork, Ireland Area
Our client is a well-known international pharmaceutical company, currently in the top 5 of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. They are dedicated to achieving scientific excellence and committed to continue investing in research to achieve their ultimate goal of improving both human and animal health.
Their ability to excel will not be possible without a work environment that encourages integrity, diversity, teamwork and innovation among its employees.
- Good understanding of analytical techniques.
- Be able to perform laboratory experiments whilst delivering on project time lines.
- Prepare documents in accordance to GDP procedures.
- Be able to work in a cross functional environment to solve problems and carry out investigations.
- Qualify laboratory equipment.
- Prepare and review technical documents, procedures and CAPAs.
- Educated to Degree in a science Discipline.
- Experience working in an analytical environment.
- Desirable evidence of Continuous Professional Development.
- Proven ability to cross functionally and as part of a team.
- Self-motivated and good project management skills.
- Experience working with small scale development is prefered
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone on +44 (0)20 3868 1052 or e-mail on email@example.com
If this role isn’t suitable for you, please let us know if you can refer anyone – any recommendations are much appreciated! Planet Pharma offers a competitive referral scheme so you will be rewarded for your help!
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
About Planet Pharma
Planet Pharma is an American parented Employment Business/Agency that provides global staffing services with its head-quarters in Chicago and our EMEA regional office located in Central London. We have invested significantly in creating a robust international platform that enables us to work compliantly in 30+ countries with a current network of 2500+ active contractors globally as well as a very strong permanent / direct hire recruitment offering.
Our specialist knowledge and close relationships with our clients and the wider industry really makes us unique in our field. Just recently we were recognised by FORBES as the 17th best professional staffing firm, and have won multiple awards from industry accredited bodies for our commitment to excellence and service delivery. We have extensive functional expertise including: Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, QA, QC, Submissions experts, Clinical development, Quality, Biostatistics, and Medical Affairs / Writing.